RSS & Newsreaders
OK.
I'm glad that I have the summer off to re-explore all these new tools. I'm also glad for this course that has just forced me to actually subscribe and try out RSS. It was one of those things on my "to- do" list that never got done. I've subscribed using Bloglines and added two from their lists of suggestions: NY Times Book Reviews as well as The Shifted Librarian. I then went to the SLJ site and subscribed from there to the news for Grade 5 and Up.
Now... the time to read all this so easily accessible information...... and I'm right in the middle of Pillars of the Earth
Are we supposed to figure out how to add our blog to a list? I'm purposely not using any of the terminology I just encountered for the first time because I haven't exactly figured it out yet!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment