About this course
Sorry about the delay. A series of unfortunate and somewhat comical events that prevented my participation have now been rectified. I'm excited about the chance to have a structured environment to explore. My blog takes its name from a group of my retired school friends who meet at least once a month. For twenty years we shared our lives at the middle school where we teach. One of our favorite things to discuss was the literature that we love. I am the only one left still teaching and I miss the conversations about the books they are reading. After this course I will use this experimental blog to eventually prod them into sharing their thoughts. Hopefully, I will work out the kinks for a projected student blog for sharing literature.
Lifelong Learning-- the Seven and 1/2 Habits of Effective Learners
I'm a lifelong learner-- aren't we all in this profession? If I have to admit to a weakness, however, it would be #4-- confidence. I often freeze when I'm about to begin a new project or travel down an unknown path. I think part of my problem stems from wanting to do everything at once. Eventually I remember-- once again-- that each journey begins with the first step and I take it..
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment