Monday, March 10, 2008

Week Nine Thing #23

Final Thoughts

The concept of Creative Commons was new to me---like almost everything else the past two months. For time stressed professionals, however, the idea is welcome. Knowing that one can stand upon the shoulders of others-- legally-- and with blessings-- is most helpful.

I visited the original blog Learning 2.0 created by Helene Blowers. Although I liked the structure/ graphics of the School Library Learning blog better---it seemed less busy---, I enjoyed the addition of the podcasts to introduce each week's discovery on Learning 2.0.

I will not begin to appreciate-- or even know-- what I have learned in the past few weeks until I have a chance to decompress
What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I have not updated my skills and knowledge in a few years. The opportunity to explore in a structured environment was most welcome. Two months ago I didn't know what I didn't know.


What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I would love to participate in another investigative journey in a more formal setting perhaps using an online course structure to offer the opportunity for chat or more exchange between participants.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
YES!

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote CSLA learning activities
Invigorating! Challenging! Overwhelming! Fun! Worthwhile!

No comments: