Well at least I have some idea of what Technorati is......
I think it is just a matter of information overload at this point in our to-do list. This site was the straw that broke the camel's back. I did manage to do a blog post and tag search-- but why?
The result list was confusing and gave little information about what the post was. Who are these people? Why do I want to know what they are saying? I searched for YA literature and had posts from the editor of Horn Book as well as several middle schools and moms. OK.
I tried to determine how the rating system worked, but was unable to see what exactly a "26" or a "144" means. What does rank mean? Out of what number?
RE: Advantages v Disadvantages of tags. Great insight into the thought processes of others v anarchy; power in variety of perspectives v stagnation in tradition; multiple ways to the same end v multiple ways to nowhere
I'm really not a Luddite-- I'm just very overwhelmed.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment