Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week Six: Thing #13

Another site that I tried a while back and completely forgot about--- much to my chagrin. A few months ago my computer crashed and with it all my bookmarks. I had used del.icio.us to bookmark a few sites but not many.
So -- with my new computer I am starting fresh. It actually is quite liberating. I had begun to treat bookmarking in much the same way that my eighth graders treat underlining or highlighting to take notes --- they exercise no discrimination whatsoever-- everything is important. I promise to become much more selective in my bookmarking in the future....
I hope that I have sucessfully added my membership in del.icio.us to my blog. I haven't quite figured out what that will do or me. Next step is to add a roll?
I have yet to explore the social aspect of tagging and social book marking. I am so far behind that I didn't realize that the size of tags in a cloud was an indication of frequency. Fascinating peek into how people think.

No comments: